There will be a series of concurrent activities:
1. Panel discussion on "Disruptive innovation, open hardware and Arduino"
Time: 11am - 12.30pm
Venue: Auditorium Level 2
- Harish Pillay (Red Hat)
- Andreas Schlegel (LASALLE College of the Arts)
- Jonathan Sim (NTU)
- William Hooi (SgMakers)
- Moderator: Denisa Kera (NUS)
Registration is required for catering purposes.
2. Introductory Zero2Maker Arduino workshops (1 hour)
We invite the public to learn how to use Arduino to control a physical object (e.g. blinking LEDs, play a tune and turn a servo motor). You're encouraged to bring your own laptop computer.
Venue: IDA Labs Level 2
3. Masterclass by Arduino practitioners
Please register to secure workshop seats. Seats will be offered to walk-ins or those on waiting list if there's a no-show 10 minutes before sessions. If classes are full, you can register to join a waiting list.
- Session 1: 11am-12pm [sold out]
- Session 2: 12.30pm-1.30pm [sold out]
- Session 3: 2pm-3pm [sold out]
There will be special ticketed workshop sessions for intermediate or advanced audience. Registration is required.
Venue: IDA Labs Level 2Time: 12.30pm-4pm (All session starts concurrently at 12.30pm)
- Build your own breadboard Arduino (based on Mintduino)
- Participants will learn to build their own Arduino microcontroller (mounted on an acrylic base) which they can bring home.
- Program your own Android interface/app with Annikken Andee
- Build your own 3x3x3 LED cube
- Participants will solder an LED cube controlled by an Arduino-compatible board.
4. Exhibits and showcase of projects
We will also showcase Arduino projects, vendor booths and project demonstrations.Venue: IDA Labs Level 3
- Sew Fun@Art Loft
- Team Annikken
- School of Science & Technology
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- 3E Gadgets
- Rohaimi 'InVader'
- Green Issues by Agy
- more to come
Arduino is a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It's an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board and a development environment for writing software for the board. More
- The event description was updated. Diff#31550 2014-03-26 08:42:47
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM SGT
- IDA Labs@National Design Centre
Panel Discussion FULL Intro workshop (11am-12pm) FULL Intro workshop (12.30pm-1.30pm) FULL Intro workshop (2pm-3pm) FULL Masterclass FULL Visitor FULL Build your own breadboard Arduino SOLD OUT $50.00 Program your own Android app with Arduino SOLD OUT $125.00 Build your own LED cube SOLD OUT $50.00 Intro workshop (waiting list) FULL
- Venue Address
- 111 Middle Road Singapore Singapore
The NDC is opposite the National Library and is only 10 minutes walk from City Hall MRT.
Makers' Block 2015205 Followers